This is an interesting activity, finding pieces of yourself that fit into a small, neatly arranged space. Here's my #meinaflatlay!
1. My floral crochet hook case, which belonged to my great grandma. Also my favourite crochet hook, because I think you all know my love for crocheting (and knitting).
2. A photo I took of an open road. I have driven almost coast to coast in Canada on various adventures, and driving has always been an escape for me where I can reflect and explore.
3. My new instant camera! To add to my constantly growing collection of other cameras. It's safe to say I have a love of photography and visual storytelling.
4. A Million Little Pieces, my favourite book if I had to choose. I've read this particular book countless times, but I enjoy reading in general.
5. An apple to symbolize my love of autumn, as apple picking is one of my all time favourite activities do in the fall.
6. Burts Bees, can't go anywhere without one, or five.
7. Earrings: I don't wear makeup, but you won't catch me without a pair of earrings in! I have way too many.
8. One of my teapots, given to me by my gramma. I love tea, and plan to add to my teapot collection as life goes on.
9. Yellow scarf, my favourite colour. Mustard! I'm usually wearing a scarf, plus I clearly like to make them.
10. Some small tree branches to represent my love and awe of nature. I find joy in escaping the city and surrounding myself with a forest, or sitting quietly by a lake. I just want to live in a cottage in the woods somewhere.
So there's me! What goes in your flat lay?
Hello friends, I'm Kelly! I'm a 27-year-old cozy enthusiast who loves creating things with yarn, exploring the beauty of nature, and eating Brooklyn style pizza.