Sometimes, when you feel like you have 47 projects to finish and not enough hours in the day, you need to take a moment to breathe and reflect and get your stress under control. Here's my#weeklyhappylist to help keep me grounded, even when my mind is racing a thousand miles an hour.
1) In just one week, 85 of you lovely, supportive crocheters have purchased my cocoon sweater pattern on etsy or ravelry. I know I sound repetitive, but thank you so, so much.
2) I purchased the most glorious mustard yellow sweater last weekend. Over the years, my mustard yellow attire has dwindled to one ratty 7 year old cardigan (which I never wear, but keep as a gross yellow safety net). Wearing my new sweater, and retiring my decrepit one this week was such a satisfying feeling.
3) I thought of the most marvelous and hilarious mother's day gift. And I can't wait to share when it's finished by the ever so talented @maple.and.rose. Because it is going to be awesome.
4) I found out one of my most favourite people @ashley_muskoka is heading to my neck of the woods in May, and I'm hoping to see her beautiful face for a frolic in the mountains during the May long weekend.
5) I've been tirelessly working with four other fabulous makers to build a creative collective. We are launching our instagram this weekend, are preparing our website for next week, and are in the middle of planning an exciting event this summer that will soon be open for registration.
So there you have it!
Hello friends, I'm Kelly! I'm a 27-year-old cozy enthusiast who loves creating things with yarn, exploring the beauty of nature, and eating Brooklyn style pizza.